Having some issues with body image this week. I don't know why I am having an emotionally hard time with gaining weight this go-round. Last pregnancy I was so excited to be "showing", but maybe it's because I am gaining weight faster at the beginning and will even out in a few weeks (hopefully), or maybe it's because I'm still at that "looks like she ate too many donuts" stage, and maybe I'll feel better once it actually looks like a baby bump.
Feeling good mostly, although there is a gradual ickyness that starts mid-afternoon and then peaks when I take my prenatal vitamin at night, although I try to rush to sleep so I don't have to feel the effects of the vitamin which could put me over the edge. I usually need a nap in order to get through the day without falling asleep as soon as I put Kiley to bed at 7pm. No odd cravings this week although I did make homemade egg rolls because the 3 from last week just weren't enough to fullfill that craving.
You are about the size of a kidney bean and have sprouted your arms and legs and should be starting to look more like a human. I'm sure you will be adorable: )
No comments:
Post a Comment