New Craving: ICE TEA AND GREEN TEA!!!!! If I could, I would drink this all day. I am definitely noticing how much better I feel. I hardly feel sick at all anymore, unless I haven't eaten in a while, and even then I can go a little while in between feedings (yes I meant for that to sound like I am a ravenous lion. because I am). I also have reached the point of not having to take a nap to get through the day and not being asleep by 8 pm. YAY! Just in time to start enjoying the beautiful weather we are starting to have in our beautfiul new backyard.
Baby is now approx. 2 inches long and it's organs are moving from the umbilical cord into their permanent locations. I am really starting to get anxious to find out boy or girl.
Funny story (and maybe a little tmi): I didn't notice last pregnancy until after giving birth and my milk coming in, but holy boobs! I literally can't wait to take my bra off every night.
No comments:
Post a Comment