Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 7

A little relief. This week has been much easier compared to last week and I'm crossing my fingers that my body got the morning sickness out of it's system. I actually got myself off the couch long enough to clean the house a little on Monday! I can eat again although not much sounds all that appetizing except EGG ROLLS! I can't get my mind off egg rolls! Even though one of our favorite employees heard my egg roll cry and brought me some-I WANT MORE EGG ROLLS!!!

We got to see you on our first ultrasound on Friday 3/30 and found out we were exactly 7 weeks pregnant so that makes your due date November 16, but we will see how that pans out. We were excited to see your teeny tiny heart beat. 130 bpm. Your little tiny arm and legs are sprouting this week which I can't wait to feel tickling me from the inside.

Funny story of the week: Kiley was pretty scared of the ultrasound. She saw the tech putting a weird gel and wand on my tummy and panicked. Hyperventilating and everything. Then daddy pulled a "cookie" (nutrigrain bar) out of mommy's purse and all was right in the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment