Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 11

I don't want to jinx anything but I think my energy may be coming back. I cleaned most of the house today which hasn't been done in over a month. The nausea is still touch and go but I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Something kicked in this week and I am thinking about you a lot more often. It became more real. I wonder how you will fit into our family. I wonder what Kiley will think of you. I wonder what Shadow will think when he has 2 munchkins climbing on his back. I wonder if you are a boy or girl. I wonder what your name should be. I wonder what stuff we need to get before you get here. I wonder how we are going to do the room rearranging. I could go on and on.

Fun story: I can't be sure, but I think I felt you moving around already! Laying in bed curled up in a ball one morning (because I was cold not sick) I swear I felt something for a couple minutes. I focused in on it and it seemed sort of like bubbles but because this ain't my first rodeo, I knew it felt like movement. Everything I've read said I won't be able to feel anything for another couple weeks, but I think I squished you just enough to make you squirm. And I'm going with it, after last week I was hoping for a little confirmation that everything was going well and I think you let me know. Thank you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment