Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby's first snow!

I was so excited when I saw it was snowing last night. I couldn't wait to take Kiley out in it to see what she thought. As expected she was mostly unimpressed but it was neat to get the snow gear on and get out in it for a bit and get a few pictures for the baby book.
First, we sat and watched the snow fall a little bit and got used to the cold, and the big fluffy snow suit.

Then we went out into the yard and got down in it which she didn't like too much cause the cold flakes were falling right into her face but as soon as she was upright she was happy to watch the snow again

And what would a good time in the snow be without getting warm by the fire afterward?

Oh and Shadow had fun playing in the snow too: )

I'm feeling festive, I might bust out the Christmas music and do some baking...

No comments:

Post a Comment