Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pictures finally

Here are a few of  the first pictures of Kiley. We also had our good friend and talented photographer Makena come and take Kiley's first professional pics and I can't wait to see how those turn out and will post those when I get them. But for now here are some favorite shots from me and Chad.



















You can also see Kiley on the hospitals website. Yesterday Kiley had her 2 week appointment with the pediatrician where the main thing they check is her weight. They want to make sure she has regained her birth weight by 2 weeks old. Well she blew it out of the water! She is now 7 lbs 7 oz. Which is a whole pound more than she was at her last appointment. Everything else looked good as well and after a great check up, I had to take her to the lab for her second blood test. Her first one was perfect at the hospital but they do two just to make sure. She did NOT appreciate being woken up with a heel prick. She screamed so hard she wasn't even making noise. It was very hard for mom too. I am really not looking forward to vaccinations in another couple of weeks: (

No comments:

Post a Comment