Sunday, May 12, 2013

What I learned from my mom...

In honor of Mother's Day-

*I am the best me I can be and that is enough.
*All the make-up in the world can't make you as beautiful as a smile.
*Nothing makes you feel better than cuddling on the couch.
*Take every opportunity to hug and kiss your babies, even when they think it is embarrassing.
*Be kind to animals.
*Pay attention to your intuition.
*Tell your daughter she is beautiful. Never criticize her for the way she looks.
*But also make sure she knows she is more than her looks-she is funny, she is smart, she is curious, she is lovable, she has skills, she is creative, she is fun. Self-confidence can be built or destroyed by the words you choose. {thanks mom= )}
*Sing loudly.
*Make funny voices.
*Don't take yourself too seriously.


Love you mama!







1 comment:

  1. That was so beautiful - I cherish it - and you. I know that you are no longer a baby yourself, but you will always be MY baby...I have loved you since before you were born and every day since then. And will continue to love you always and forever. I know that sometimes you don't feel it, but you are such a wonderful person. I'm so proud when I watch you with your babies - and they are so lucky to have you as their mom. Happy Mother's Day to you, my baby girl!

    All my love, Mom

    ReplyDelete