Fun meaning the game of "what is my baby getting into now" and "what did she just put in her mouth?"
It's official-I have a mover.
I knew it was coming. She has been scooting on her belly for a few months now, but was only able to go backwards. But now Kiley is moving with purpose. If she wants a toy out of reach she will keep reaching for it until her little butt scoots in the way she is wanting to go. She isn't quite crawling but I've seen her get up on her hands and knees and bounce a little bit so it's not far off. This morning she was sitting in the living room surrounded with toys and still managed to scoot over to a laundry basket about 2 feet away where I find her like this:
And so the fun begins.

No comments:
Post a Comment