Kiley is sleeping through the night!!!!!
I really started paying attention to her routine and after several weeks of playing around with when and how much she eats and when and how much she naps we finally fingured it out! Now, I don't think you could change her routine if you tried. She won't let you. Her clock is programmed.
Wake up around 6-7
Nurse
Play
Breakfast around 7-8 Fruits and some cereal if still hungry
Play/Go to Daycare
Nap at 9
Wake up 10-10:30
Nurse/Bottle
Play
Lunch around 12 Meat and veggies and some cereal if still hungry
Play
Nap around 1-2
Wake up around 3/3:30
Nurse/Bottle
Play
Pick up from Daycare and Dinner 5-6 Veggies and cereal
Bathtime
Brush teeth
Story
Bedtime around 6-7
Wake up around 9-10
Nurse
8-9 HOURS OF UNINTERUPTED SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!
I think I forgot what deep restorative sleep felt like. Beauty.
Plus a perfect description of how it feels to be a first time mom.
This is almost Branson's exact schedule, minus the nursing :) It's a good one to stick to! The earlier the bed time, the longer and better they sleep at night.
ReplyDelete