Monday, February 7, 2011

A minute or two with Kiley Sue - Part I

I've had this in the back of my head for a while now and decided I'm going to start doing it. A series called a minute or two with Kiley Sue.
Just short videos of my baby doing what she does at this point in time. Some may be funny, some may be kind of boring but they grow up so fast even the boring stuff is usually a lot more than they were doing a few weeks ago.
So here is the first video. I actually got this video about a month and a half ago while my mom was visiting, and it was kind of the video that gave me the idea for this series. I think she was so riled up from having her Nonni here to play with that she was super chatty after some special Nonni time.

No comments:

Post a Comment