Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Prego Pictures!


I am so lucky to have a friend that does such amazing photography! My friend Makena, who I met while working at the photography studio, offered to do a maternity shoot, which was something I didn't think I even really wanted to do but once she brought it up I knew I would love them.  She told me to bring a couple outfits and little trinkets like shoes and a sonogram picture. I had never thought to incorporate those into maternity pictures and immediately got really excited. And the ribbon-Genius! My little gift just waiting a few more weeks to unwrapped. As expected Makena did an amazing job. She has only showed me a small sampling of them and says I have to wait until the baby shower to get the rest. I can't wait. Here are some of the teaser pics she gave me. 

33 weeks

1 comment: