I can honestly say I am not one of those pregnant ladies that loves being pregnant. It has it's moments-seeing the ultrasound, maybe feeling it move, dreaming about what it will be like and look like, thinking of names, etc. but with all of the nasty symptoms I've been having I am much more excited about this pregnancy being over.
Everytime I say "Yeah I think I'm feeling better" I have another day (or two) of feeling miserable. I think I am constantly jinxing myself when I say stuff like that. This week I had almost 3 days of feeling like I was back in the 1st trimester, barfing and everything. Couple that with the headaches I just started getting almost daily, the crazy lady mood swings (seriously if you come to my house at the wrong time, you will see fireworks-poor Chad), the constipation, and lately the lower back pain. NOT my idea of a good time.
I know that once the baby gets here I will be so excited I will probably forget about a lot of the things that sucked during the 9 months prior but I decided this week that I will have to punish this kid just a little bit for what it put me through with plenty of dorky outfits and bad haircuts.
We do have our second doctors appointment on Monday which is a little exciting just because we can make sure everything is going just as it should, but we aren't expecting too much as it will be very short and we won't even see the actual doctor, because she is on vacation (must be nice huh?). But one thing we do know is that we will be getting another bill--one more of the joys of pregnancy!
That's my little Leo - grrr all you want, baby!
ReplyDelete