Since we don't know what it is yet we are using pretty neutral colors but will get blue or pink bedding and decorations. I got really excited to see Chad working so painstakingly on something for our baby that I had to take pictures.
Here is the the old window ready to come out and Chad putting the finishing paint touches on the trimmed out finished window.
I'll be putting up more pictures as the room progresses.
Symptom-wise it's been a pretty good week. No sickness and only minor headaches. I'm looking forward to feeling the baby move. I thought I've felt it very faintly a few times but the nurse I talked to at our last appointment said I should definitely be feeling it here soon. I finally broke down and got some maternity clothes including jeans because all of a sudden my jeans aren't fitting anymore. Guess its time to pack them away for a while. Goodbye pre-pregnancy clothes, I'll hopefully see you again when the baby is a few months old!
No comments:
Post a Comment