Sunday, November 11, 2012
Week 28
Back from a weekend at the cabin and did quite a bit of shopping for you and your sister. I am starting to feel like I am getting closer to having what I need for you-at least in the clothes department. I am not sleeping very well lately. Mainly due to the fact that I can't just roll over, rolling over involves flopping like a fish trying not to be in pain, switching a pillow from one side to the other and getting it under my belly and then hoping you didn't wake up and start moving too. It is an event that happens several times a night in between bathroom wake ups. All in preparation for when you get here and want me to get up with you every couple hours I guess!
Labels:
baby #2,
growth and development,
pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment