I've noticed I still am not putting on weight like I was at the begining which is alright with me as long as you are healthy and growing, so I am curious to see what the doctor says at my next appointment.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Week 26
More bigger movements and uncomfotableness, and this week you can open your eyes! It's been hovering 100 degrees here for what seems like forever and although I love LOVE summer, I am starting to really look forward to fall. I am hot and lethargic, and puffy, and after what happened at the wedding a few weeks ago, I am constantly concerned with how much water I am drinking and heat stroke! I can't wait until cooler weather, and fall means you are coming in a couple short months! We have so much to do still!
I've noticed I still am not putting on weight like I was at the begining which is alright with me as long as you are healthy and growing, so I am curious to see what the doctor says at my next appointment.
I've noticed I still am not putting on weight like I was at the begining which is alright with me as long as you are healthy and growing, so I am curious to see what the doctor says at my next appointment.
Labels:
baby #2,
growth and development,
pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment