Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Week 22

Went to Reno to see family this week which was everything I expected. Beach fun at my lake, a wedding, family, swimming pool, FOOD, lots of hugs, giggling at Kiley, and dreaming about baby boy. Kiley was best friends with Grandpa Dave within moments, and I'm pretty sure she thinks Uncle Tim and "Kitty Cat" are the coolest people on the face of the planet. She also thinks Bubie is pretty cool for riding the "bubiecycle" and having cookies and popcicles. I also stepped on the scale this week and HOLY "COW"! I have put on almost as much weight as I did THE ENTIRE PREGNANCY with Kiley. Yikes! I guess that can happen when exercise is almost non-existent because studying is more important. Luckily (or unluckily, we will see) Chad is on a fitness kick and just ordered the Insanity workout. So after baby is here I might jump on that bandwagon. Might.

Kings Beach, Lake Tahoe





Missing Daddy


22 week bump


No comments:

Post a Comment