Friday, July 20, 2012

Week 21

We were right! You are a big, strong, handsome, baby boy! We are so happy (your daddy especially) although Kiley told us she wanted a baby sister several times the night before the ultrasound, we know she will love you just the same. Right away I went and got your first newborn clothes and started nesting, while Daddy dreamed about names and all the fun male bonding he could do with you. It was so great to see you moving around in there and your dad was just beaming with pride. Even though we were only 21w/3d based on the previous ultrasounds measurements, you measured at 22w/2d and appx. 1 lb 6 oz. I didn't think too much about that weight at first but when I got home I checked what the average weight of a baby at 21 weeks gestation and it was saying less than a pound! I scrolled forward and at 25/26 weeks it is about 1 1/2 lbs. That confirms what I have been saying all along about this being a big baby. I am starting to have nightmares about the delivery of a baby boy with big. Broad. CHAD SHOULDERS. YIKES!!!!! Anyways, with those measurement, that would make your due date Nov. 10. I'm not holding my breath on that day though, that got me into trouble with your sister. Your dad is in his friend Matt's wedding on that day, so if you would be so kind as to stay put at least until he gets back on the 11th, we would greatly appreciate it. We can't wait to meet you, son!




No comments:

Post a Comment