Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Potty/Party time

We have officially started the process. Kiley has her very own elmo potty seat and stool, and potty treats (skittles) stashed away for her when she makes it.

I didn't intend on potty training so early, and I still don't intend to push her into full potty training and wearing big girl undies right away, but she showed interest and I obliged. She has started telling us when she needs to poo poo about 1/2 of the time, or when she is already going poo poo, and has gotten her skittles 3 times now! Plus mommy does a bathroom celebration everytime she goes and she gets lots of high fives from daddy and mommy, after she washes her hands of course, which makes her feel pretty darn proud of herself.

I can't believe my baby is growing up.

Today potty; tomorrow the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment