1. My 1st baby is turning 1.
2. There will be pictures that she will look back on and although she won't remember it, she will (hopefully) see that mom put a lot of love into that party for her.
3. This is really the only party that I get to do what I want. Who knows what she will be into next year-bugs, princesses, elmo... I don't know, but it will be something. This year she doesn't know what stuff she likes (besides my cell phone and the remote) so what mommy wants, baby gets.
4. Mommy likes to craft and plan parties.
So as a little sneeky peaky-here is what I am working on:
The theme:
You are my sunshine
The birthday banner
The food
Lemonade (of course)
lots of fresh (and refreshing) salads (we have a BIG garden this year)
grilled pineapple
cake pops
pink lemonade cake
Lemonade (of course)
lots of fresh (and refreshing) salads (we have a BIG garden this year)
grilled pineapple
cake pops
pink lemonade cake
I'm getting so excited. This has become my hobby for the last few weeks and I'm having too much fun. Hopefully the weather stays out of the 90's (or 100's YIKES) cause there are just too many people to have in our leeeeeetle house. Might have to incorporate fans and water sprayers into the decor...
No comments:
Post a Comment