Thursday, July 14, 2011

An observation

Last night Chad and I were sitting on the couch checking emails and such on our separate computers when I hear him making this weird growl noise, kind of like a gurgle. I don't even know if he did it consciously. I look at him (even though I knew what the sound was) and he says "I'm Kiley" and does it again and we both smile.
Later in the evening, still sitting on the couch, I stretch and unconsciously throw my arm out cock my wrist and tilt my head and Chad looks at me (even though he knew the pose) and I say "Im Kiley" and we both smile. She does that pose to point at stuff.

Isn't it the baby that normally mimics the parents noises and actions?

What does it mean when the parents mimic the child?

Has to be pure, unconditional, wonderful, love at its finest.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is - just like I love you all! Thank you again for my wonderful surprise - it made my month! Love you!

    ReplyDelete