I, Carolyn, take you Chad to be my husband.
You are my best friend and I will love and respect you always.
I promise before family and friends to commit my life to yours, to grow with you through life's changes, and to continually nurture and strengthen the bond between us.
Take this ring, and with it my promise of love and respect.
From this day forward, you will not walk alone.
May you feel deeply loved, for indeed you are.
And may this ring remind you, no matter where you are, that my love for you is unconditional.
I feel so honored to call you my husband.
I feel so blessed to call you mine.
I write this on a card every year for my husband for our anniversary. I think I do it more for me than for him. I think about our wedding sometimes but when I re-read/write our vows I really feel again like I did on the day that we stood in front of our family and friends and said them to each other. I feel a renewed sense of commitment, and the same kind of tingly, heart pounding, stomach fluttering, puppy love feelings I did on this day two years ago.
Congratulations again, you two! Love Mom and Bing
ReplyDelete